Happy Valentine’s Day Everybody!
With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, what better way to prove your dogs that you adore them, then simply by creating some DIY Valentine’s Day Dog Valentine! All these Dog Cookies are fantastic for that special Valentine in your lifetime! Plus they’re Gluten Free! Yes, you read that correct, Gluten Free Dog Treats!
- - 2 1/2 Cups of Rice Flour
- - 1 Egg
- - 1 cup cooked beets or canned beats Pureed
- - 1/2 cup sweet potato or canned Pureed
- - 1/2 Cup water
- Preheat your oven t0 350 degrees farenheit.
- Mix all ingredients together to form a dough.
- If you dough is sticky, add more flour, if it's wet, add a bit more water.
- Once the dough no longer sticks to your hands, it's about right!
- Lightly flour your surface, and roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut dough into whatever shapes you like. We used hearts for Valentine's Day!
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cookies should have a bit of a crunch to them when they are cooled.
- You can use them as is, or decorate them with a bit of white candy melts or yogurt frosting. Your dogs are going to love you for making these!